You may create one or more "donation funds" that will allow users to specify what project they would like their donation to go to.
- Set up the fund by going to Membership, Admin, and click on the green Donation Funds button.
- Click Add New Page Here.
- Enter the title you wish, the click Save.
- Optionally, add a custom thank you message that can say something like "Thank you for donating to the X Fund." This will be displayed and emailed to the user.
- Make sure to check the Active check box. Click Save.
- You can now create a link that will fill in the selected donation fund automatically. Here's a sample link address:
https://YOUR DOMAIN NAME/mm_membership/pages/membership_donate/?fund=migration-project
To see what fund name to use, click the Settings tab and copy the name in the gray box.