June 29, 2021
Here are a few of the most improvements to Next9 we have made recently.
— No login required for donations or event registrations.
— Multiple registration levels for events.
— Custom thank-you screens and emails.
— Members-only pages.
— Email notifications to administrators.
— Login with email addresses.
Users may now log in to Next9 using either their username or their email address, if the email is on file. (In order for this to work, a particular email address can be associated with only one contact.)
— “No email” option.
There is now a “no email” checkbox available as an option for anyone you don’t have an email address for.
Your organization’s logo now appears on the login screen, and at the left of the black menu at the top of the screen.
— Direct link to the renew screen.
You can make direct links to the renew screen using the link
Users who click that link will be redirected to the login screen, and once they log in, they will be directed to the Renew screen. [Note: this redirection only works for users who are not administrators.]
— Additional payment types.
If you aren’t already, please let us know if you would like to be set up with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or ACH debits from bank accounts.
— Added and updated reports.
- Yearly Payments Summary
- Summary of payments by Contact
- Event Registrations
- Purchase Date, Event Date, Contact Name, Guests, Amount, Payment Type, Note, Email
- Expiring Member Report
- Select a date range of expiring memberships. Reports Number, Name, Address, Email, Phones, Status, Level, Join Date, Renew Date
- MailChimp Status Report
- Cleaned, Subscribed and Unsubscribed subscribers. Reports Number, Name, Email, MCStatus, Contact Status
- Treasurers Report
- All paid transactions. Reports Payment Date, Contact Name, Number, Amount, Payment Type, Status, Type, Details
Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information. As always, thanks so much for your support.