When a user experiences issues with the Next9 system, please follow these steps to help us troubleshoot.
- Log in as an administrator, and check to make sure that the user's username, password, and email are correct.
- Using another browser, or a private or incognito window, log in with the user's username and password, and see if you can replicate the problem they reported.
- If you are successful, and don't see the reported issue, contact the user and ask them the following questions.
- What was the problem you encountered?
- What, if any, error messages did you see?
- What type of computer, tablet or phone were you using?
- What operating system (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) does your computer use?
- Were you able to replicate the problem on a different computer?