When a user experiences issues with the Next9 system, please follow these steps to help us troubleshoot.
- Log in as an administrator, and check to make sure that the user's username, password, and email are correct.
Have them use the “forgot password” link to reset their password. Remind them to check their spam folder if they don't receive the password reset email.
Have them use a different browser.
Have them tell you what error message, if any, they receive.
- Using another browser, or a private or incognito window, log in with the user's username and password, and see if you can replicate the problem they reported.
- If you are successful, and don't see the reported issue, contact the user and ask them the following questions.
- What was the problem you encountered?
- What, if any, error messages did you see?
- What type of computer, tablet or phone were you using?
- What operating system (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) does your computer use?
- Were you able to replicate the problem on a different computer?
- As an administrator, log in and complete the transaction for the user. This way, you can check to make sure that their credit card, CVV and address information are correct.